Saturday, November 6, 2010

Still Waiting for Amazon

Today only a few copies were sold of the PDF version of the book about the Panasonic Lumix LX5, to buyers from the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. There has been some movement towards the book's becoming available in paperback on Amazon.com and elsewhere. I still can't find it on Amazon by searching for the title or keywords, but if I enter the 10-digit ISBN in an internet browser in a certain format, the book's title shows up on an Amazon page, saying it is not yet available. Here is the format to enter it in: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0964987597. Eventually, this listing will show up saying the book is available, probably within 10 days or two weeks at first, and gradually it should show up as being available within a few days, and hopefully eventually it will be available overnight.

Also, today I received an e-mail from Lightning Source saying they have shipped my order of books directly to me, so I can send them out to reviewers and have a few to sell on Amazon or elsewhere myself.  I don't expect those books to arrive until late next week, possibly November 11 or 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment